Forum

Results  

RSS

Noura_opto
(@noura_opto)
05/10/2019 9:20 am  

Hello,

PDI check looks a helpful game to check vision. I'm optometrist and wondering how are the results displayed? For example, how the VA results showed? is it in decimal or logMAR? what about color and stereopsis?

Thanks

Bob Arnold
(@bob-arnold)
05/10/2019 5:05 pm  

Thanks for your interest.  PDI Check is for sale on USA e store, but international versions on planned.  The output is as follows:

Visual Acuity (near) 20/20 format

Stereo: arc seconds

Color: percentage of ideal performance for red, green and blue cones.

ReplyQuote
Noura_opto
(@noura_opto)
06/10/2019 4:18 pm  

Thank you for the response. I've got the software and had a try. According to the results, my VA was 20/20 (as presented on right side of the screen ). But it didn't show if that was for right? left? or both eyes? How it is suppose to show the vision for each eye? is there some sort of settings that should be done for that?

In regards of color vision test, it just showed green percentage. How can I make it testing all kind of cones?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Bob Arnold
(@bob-arnold)
09/11/2019 6:40 pm  

Great Questions.

The current version on the eStore is our Quick Version which tests bilateral simultaneous Landholt C near acuity, stereopsis and F-M style red-green color deficiency.

A Pro Version with bilateral monocular near visual acuity, stereo (arc seconds) and color (red, green and blue cone) is coming soon.  

ReplyQuote
Share: